2017-2017 Grades 1-8 Times
- Students who arrive after 8:13 a.m. are considered late. They must come through the front doors and get a late slip before going to class.
- Students who need to come back into the school after school will need to use the front doors.
- All external doors will be kept locked during school hours with the exception of the front door.
- The front doors are open from 7:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- The school entrances are supervised from 8:05-8:13 a.m.
- Please do not drop children off before 8:00 a.m.
- Children who arrive between 8:05 – 8:10 a.m. have ample time to get to classrooms prior to attendance being taken.
Recess and Noon Hour
Students will be supervised during the morning and lunch recess. All students who go home for lunch must have a formed filled out by parents. No students are permitted to leave the school grounds other than to go home. Students are not permitted to go to another student’s house for lunch. (Please see Parents – Forms on the website)
- Bus students are supervised by school personnel.
- Students who do not ride the bus are expected to go directly home and not play on the parks.
- The hallways, exits and the front of the school are supervised until 3:00 p.m.
- Children, who return to play on the playground structures after school will not be supervised by school personnel,
- After the children have left, the school doors are locked. At that time only the main doors are open until 4:00 p.m.